BUSINESS + ECONOMY
Extending the life of your car: Getting more miles out of your vehicle
Sep 23, 2022, 6:55 AM | Updated: 6:55 am
(Photo: KSL TV)
SALT LAKE CITY — Buying a new or used car can be expensive. So, how can you make your car last longer?
A key to keeping your car running longer is regular check-ups. Paul Lankford, General Manager at Jerry Seiner South Jordan said it can be hard to know how often you should bring in your car.
“If you’ve found a reputable dealer and you’ve got a service adviser that knows your car and knows you, you will definitely be in better hands,” said Lankford.
- Extending the life of your car: are extended warranties worth the cost?
- Some used vehicles now cost more than original sticker price
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Video: Sugar House man notices sinkhole of “unknown depth” in front yard, at a…
- Pilot crashes small plane in southern Utah after buying it from Nevada, officials say
- Rattlesnakes are appearing on Utah trails, around homes later than normal
- How To Plan a Business Retreat in Bear Lake This Spring
- Would you take a new rail line from SLC to Las Vegas, Boise or LA?
- Why are hikers dying in Buckskin Gulch?
- #BACONTOPAYSON: Payson High students pushing to get Kevin Bacon to prom
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows
- Man killed in West Valley crash was visiting elderly neighbor
- Popular trail bridge at Zion National Park closes