Extending the life of your car: Getting more miles out of your vehicle
SALT LAKE CITY — Buying a new or used car can be expensive. So, how can you make your car last longer?
A key to keeping your car running longer is regular check-ups. Paul Lankford, General Manager at Jerry Seiner South Jordan said it can be hard to know how often you should bring in your car.
“If you’ve found a reputable dealer and you’ve got a service adviser that knows your car and knows you, you will definitely be in better hands,” said Lankford.
- Extending the life of your car: are extended warranties worth the cost?
- Some used vehicles now cost more than original sticker price
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Suspect arrested and named, victim identified after shooting in Taylorsville
- Missing radioactive capsule from Rio Tinto mine found on Australian road
- Opinion: Is sportsmanship dead in high school basketball?
- Alpine schools investigating “suspicious” computer activity
- Potential redesign of new Utah State Flag emphasizes Native American tribes
- Fed approves small rate hike, nodding to improved inflation outlook