Bluffdale crash involving semi-truck kills one
BLUFFDALE, Utah — An early morning crash between a car and a semi-truck leaves one person dead.
Assistant Chief Bill Robertson with the Bluffdale Police Department confirmed that the crash resulted in one fatality. An investigation into the cause of the accident is underway.
Crash NB 15 at 700 South in Clearfield. All lanes blocked, traffic backed up well into Layton. pic.twitter.com/TLHO3EijHi
— Heather Kelly (@KSLHeatherKelly) September 26, 2022
This is breaking news and will be updated as information becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Trump Organization convicted in executive tax dodge scheme
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Suspected criminals on Zillow listing Utah homes for sale without homeowners’ knowledge
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Great Salt Lake, moisture created Tuesday’s commuter fog and maybe Wednesday’s