Bluffdale crash involving semi-truck kills one
Sep 26, 2022, 7:34 AM | Updated: Dec 12, 2022, 2:01 pm
(Stock photo: Canva)
BLUFFDALE, Utah — An early morning crash between a car and a semi-truck leaves one person dead.
Assistant Chief Bill Robertson with the Bluffdale Police Department confirmed that the crash resulted in one fatality. An investigation into the cause of the accident is underway.
Crash NB 15 at 700 South in Clearfield. All lanes blocked, traffic backed up well into Layton. pic.twitter.com/TLHO3EijHi
— Heather Kelly (@KSLHeatherKelly) September 26, 2022
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Three people killed in two-vehicle crash on US-89 in Logan Canyon
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Alpine School District exploring potential closure of 5 elementary schools
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- U.S. Department of Labor says Sodalicious violated child labor laws
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s ski collision trial continues with defense
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…
- Prison sentence reduced for ‘Real Housewives of SLC’ star Jen Shah
- Provo Canyon closing intermittently to mitigate rock slides