Crash involving RV leaves one dead
MOAB, Utah — An accident on Wednesday evening between an RV and a semi truck leaves one dead.
According to reports, a large Southwinds RV turned left out of the Kane Springs Hole in the Rock rest area around 5:34 p.m.
The RV was turning to head southbound on SR-191 at milepost 111. The RV reportedly pulled out in front of a northbound Freightliner semi and was T-boned in the driver’s side compartment.
The 67-year-old male driver of the RV sustained fatal injuries from the impact and died at the scene. The driver of the semi truck was uninjured.
San Juan County SO, Grand County SO, and UDOT all assisted with providing traffic control during the crash investigation and clean up.
Today’s Top Stories
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Support for marijuana initiative may go up in smoke
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- KSL launches COLD podcast season 3: The Search for Sheree Warren
- Air Force unveils newest stealth bomber aircraft
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- Salt Lake County Council overturns K-6 mask mandate
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study