Springville Police seeks information following “suspicious” death
SPRINGVILLE, Utah — The Springville Police Department is seeking information following the death of a 56-year-old man. Police called the Springville resident’s death “suspicious” in a press release Thursday.
Springville Police said officers found 56-year-old Bobby Pool’s body on Oct. 8 following reports of a man unresponsive in his van.
Pool was found dead in the driver’s seat of his van in an industrial park near 1851 N Parkway Court.
Springville Police called the death “suspicious,” but withheld any other details in order to not compromise the investigation.
Police asked anyone with information about Pool’s death to contact Police Detective Corporal Ryan Mulford at 801-491-5554 or Detective Sergeant Jason McCoy at 801-491-5528.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville