Authorities in Garfield County seek help in locating missing woman
GARFIELD COUNTY — The Garfield County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing woman.
Authorities in Garfield County say Michelle Clark, 51, left her home in Panguitch on Friday, Nov. 4. She has not been seen since.
According to a news release, Clark is 5-feet-5-inches and 130 pounds. She has green eyes and blond hair. Friends and family are worried about her safety and asking for help in finding her.
If you have information on the whereabouts of Clark, you are asked to contact the Garfield County Sheriff’s Office.
- Missing Spanish Fork teens found safe in Murray
- Missing Utah County Jail inmate taken back into custody Thursday
Today’s Top Stories
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide