Missing Spanish Fork teens found safe in Murray
Nov 11, 2022, 7:23 AM | Updated: Nov 14, 2022, 10:37 am
MURRAY, Utah — A police officer with the Utah Transit Authority is being credited with finding two teenagers missing from Spanish Fork since last week.
Spencer Cannon with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that the teens were found late Thursday night.
Cannon said the teens were reunited with their parents on Thursday night.
The teens are believed to have left their middle school in Spanish Fork early Saturday morning, Nov. 5.
A third teen that was thought to be with the children was found earlier this week.
This article has been edited to protect the identities of the minors involved, both teenagers were found safely on Nov. 11.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- New Great Salt Lake commissioner says he hopes Utah avoids ‘Great Salt Lake fatigue’
- Rattlesnakes are appearing on Utah trails, around homes later than normal
- Hydrologist optimistic about Salt Lake County runoff picture as thunderstorm threat looms
- Video: Sugar House man notices sinkhole of “unknown depth” in front yard, at a…
- Pilot crashes small plane in southern Utah after buying it from Nevada, officials say
- Utah historian uncovers artifacts from 1983 floods
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows
- How To Plan a Business Retreat in Bear Lake This Spring
- U.S. Department of Labor is suing the Chinatown Supermarket in Salt Lake
- Years before the attack on Pearl Harbor, Japan sank a US warship in China