Missing Spanish Fork teens found safe in Murray
MURRAY, Utah — A police officer with the Utah Transit Authority is being credited with finding two teenagers missing from Spanish Fork since last week.
Spencer Cannon with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that the teens were found late Thursday night.
Cannon said the teens were reunited with their parents on Thursday night.
The teens are believed to have left their middle school in Spanish Fork early Saturday morning, Nov. 5.
A third teen that was thought to be with the children was found earlier this week.
This article has been edited to protect the identities of the minors involved, both teenagers were found safely on Nov. 11.
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Is illness or poor air quality causing that cough?
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Park City man talks about watching Chinese balloon being shot down over his head in South Carolina
- Thousands of dead birds are washing ashore at the Great Salt Lake
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House