Driver dead after crash in Grand County
THOMPSON SPRINGS, Utah — At around 11 p.m. on I-70, the Honda SUV left the roadway on the left side, overcorrected back to the right and then rolled into the median end-over-end.
The driver was ejected from the vehicle and suffered fatal injuries. He was the only person in the car.
According to police, the vehicle was reported as driving recklessly prior to the crash. Troopers are investigating both speed and impairment as contributing factors in the crash.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Support for marijuana initiative may go up in smoke
- Opinion: Pandemic puppies have spoiled us all for working at home