Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
PROVO, Utah — Provo Police are asking for help in identifying two cars they think could have been involved in a hit-and-run last week that killed a 21-year-old woman.
Isabelle Parr was hit while out on a jog near 850 North and 800 West in Provo and left for dead. Police believe the driver fled the scene.
Provo Police have released photos of two vehicles. One is a four-door dark truck and the other is a dark-colored crossover SUV.
Investigators asked anyone who saw either car around 850 North 800 West in Provo around 5:23 PM on Dec. 1 to report it.
Police are asking anyone with information on the hit-and-run or suspected cars to contact Provo Police Detective Smith at email@example.com.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- More than 2,700 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- 2 arrested in central California shooting that left 6 dead, including mother clutching…
- Evacuations ordered amid fears of an explosion as an Ohio train continues burning days after…
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon