Car stuck on Trax tracks after sliding on slick roads
SALT LAKE CITY — Wintery conditions hit overnight creating problems for morning commuters.
According to Lt. Jorgenson with the West Valley Police Department a car is reportedly stuck on the southbound tracks near 3500 South 2700 West after sliding on slick roads.
#WVC 3500 S 2700 W. A car has slid in the #snow and is on the @RideUTA Trax alignment in #WestValley. This might cause some delays. A wrecker has already been called to remove the vehicle. pic.twitter.com/HNkTj6JINU
— SLCScanner (@SLCScanner) December 13, 2022
Crews were called to remove the vehicle. The Utah Transit Authority has listed several weather delays via Twitter.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Lawyers say new Petito photos prove Moab Police ignored evidence of abuse
- Utah gas prices spike, Governor blames regional supply