Snell & Wilmer awarding three-year grant to Guadalupe school
Dec 16, 2022, 5:30 PM
(Ravell Call/Deseret News)
“We are grateful to Snell & Wilmer for supporting Guadalupe School’s Early Learning Center,” said Richard Pater, executive director of Guadalupe School in a press release. “Their investment in our youngest students makes a huge difference by setting them up for academic success.”
Pater said the three-year grant will help to better support students and families in need.
According to the press release, the grant comes from the Snell & Wilmer Charitable Foundation, established in 2002.
The press release states the foundation has a goal of enhancing early education in the communities the law firm serves.
Guadalupe School serves families in the Poplar Grove, Rose Park, and West Valley City areas, according to the press release.
- Middle schoolers represent Utah in national donation of quilts
- Canyon School District donation drive is a success
- Utah Red Cross announces new partnership to encourage blood donations
- Utah immigrant youth to benefit from new Weber State scholarship
- Magna Care Coalition receives $2 million grant to prevent youth violence