Missing woman found, reports Sevier County Sheriff
Dec 21, 2022, 2:36 PM | Updated: Dec 22, 2022, 1:21 pm
SALT LAKE CITY — A woman reported missing by the Sevier County Sheriff’s office has been found.
The sheriff’s office said that Kennedie Neathery was found in Emery County on Temple Mountain road.
They reported that a passerby noticed Neathery’s Jeep and stopped to check on it. The person reportedly contacted officials when they realized Neathery was in the Jeep.
Officials said that Neathery was transported from the scene to a hospital for non-emergency care.
Neathery was missing since the evening of December 20. She reportedly left her sister’s home at 9 p.m. on Dec. 20, in the unincorporated community of Venice, Utah.
- Missing three years, autistic teen found in Park City
- Apartment fire displaces dozens in Richfield, community jumps in to help
- DWR is asking for help from Utahns in new poaching investigation
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- KSL’s Doug Wright to host final movie show program, continues with long-time host Andy…
- The streaming shift from BYUtv to ESPN
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- SLCPD: One person in custody following fatal stabbing
- Davis schools remove Bible from certain school shelves
- China’s soured milk and its impact on Utah’s dairy farmers
- Avalanche clean up underway in Little Cottonwood Canyon after “major” Utah winter
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation