ARTS + ENTERTAINMENT
A weekend under the cosmic lights at Woodward Park City
Feb 7, 2023, 3:00 PM
PARK CITY, Utah — Woodward Park City just announced cosmic tubing for this weekend on Feb. 10 and Feb. 11.
The year-round action-sport destination is home to Utah’s longest tubing lanes. This weekend, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., tubing will be accompanied by strobe lights and a DJ for “cosmic night”.
Across the seven tubing lanes, ages three and up can enjoy the festivities. And for those ages six and up you can expect to book your Woodward ticket here for $70.
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- Win a UTA pass, art supplies and gift cards in student art competition
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- Elk relocation and sections of I-80 closure
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints says it plans more Great Salt Lake, water…
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- Auto-motorcycle crash sends one to hospital, causes TRAX delays
- Spanish Fork Holi Festival of Colors, coming soon
- 70-year-old construction worker dies after worksite fall
- At least 13 dead after magnitude 6.8 earthquake shakes Ecuador
- Man stranded in Warner Valley slot canyon is in serious condition