Car crashes into Tooele insurance building, no major injuries
Jun 9, 2023, 7:00 PM | Updated: 7:13 pm
TOOELE, Utah — No major injuries were reported after a car crashed into a Tooele Allstate Insurance building Friday afternoon.
Corp. Bentley with the Tooele County Sheriff’s Office says people were in the building at the time of the incident. However, he says, no one was in the room that got hit.
Along with this, Bentley says the building sustained “extensive damage.” The damage is currently being assessed, but Bentley says it is severe enough that the fire department had to come to check for leaks.
The driver of the car is the only person involved in the crash. They suffered some injuries, however, at this time, police are not sure of the extent of the injuries.
The cause of the crash is currently unknown.
- One dead, two injured in Tooele after car crashes into business
- Two people killed in road rage crash near Eagle Mountain are identified
- Suffering a medical condition, driver crashes into Kearns home
- UHP urging drivers to be more focused after fatal crash near Farr West
- Crash on SR-36 involving a dump truck leaves one man dead