SLCPD looking for suspect in credit union robbery
Sep 25, 2023, 7:08 PM | Updated: 8:53 pm
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City Police Department is investigating a credit union robbery that took place Monday afternoon.
According to a press release, police received a call reporting the robbery of a credit union located at 769 E. South Temple at approximately 3:51 p.m.
Upon their arrival, officers confirmed the robbery with credit union employees. They reportedly told officers that an unknown person came into the credit union demanding money before leaving. At this time, it is not known how much money the suspect took. Police believe the suspect fled the scene in a car.
No one was injured during the robbery, according to police.
At this time, the suspect’s identity is unknown and police do not have a description of them.
SLCPD is currently investigating the robbery. Police are asking anyone with information on the case to call 801-799-3000.
- SLCPD investigating bank robbery and suspicious package
- ‘Hate has no place in our community,’ SLCPD investigating burned Pride flags
- SLCPD seize two firearms during enhanced patrol operations this weekend
- UTA police are investigating a shot fired at a TRAX train
- West Valley police investigating apparent fatal stabbing