Two dead after possible carbon monoxide poisoning in Carbon County
Nov 6, 2023, 5:16 PM
CARBON COUNTY, Utah — The Carbon County Sheriff’s Department said two people died over the weekend from possible carbon monoxide poisoning.
Emergency officials were called out to a remote area of Northwest Carbon County at around 9 p.m. on Friday, according to a press release. Upon their arrival, they found four people on the scene.
According to the press release, two people were airlifted to hospitals for special treatment and two others died.
This story is breaking and will be updated as more information is made available.
- American Fork Police Department investigating suspicious item near Greenwood Elementary
- Emergency room visits for firearm injuries among children doubled during the pandemic
- One dead, officers on administrative leave following officer-involved shooting in Ogden
- Man booked for investigation of murder, assault in West Bountiful homicide
- Woman in critical condition after being attacked by multiple pit bulls