Boyd is the host of Inside Sources, weekdays from 1-3 PM. Previously, Boyd Matheson was the opinion editor and head of strategic reach at the Deseret News. He is best known for his principle-based approach to solving issues. For over 25 years he has worked as a consultant, executive strategist and performance coach with global companies.
During his tenure as Symantec’s Director of Corporate Communication, Boyd led an unprecedented charge in transforming the company’s brand, culture, internal communication and leadership development. His political consulting work included speechwriting, crafting communication strategies and providing personal counsel to local and national elected officials. As Chief of Staff for US Senator Mike Lee, he drove a media, communication and policy strategy to build a movement around upward mobility and opportunity for all Americans. His tenure at Sutherland Institute elevated the conservative think tank as the resource for insight, dialogue and solutions that promote a free market economy, civil society and community-driven solutions.
To contact Boyd, email email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two people dead in Taylorsville after shooting
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- Quantum computing of “great concern” to Rep. Chris Stewart, here’s why
- Unified Police looking for missing teen from Holladay
- Direct selling and the big impact it has on the Utah economy
- New fire ignites in Spring Canyon in Carbon County
- Lawmakers embrace hackers in Vegas as 2020 election looms
- Monkeypox may be added to wastewater monitoring in near future
- Sandy Police are investigating the vandalism of six church buildings
- Utah experiences another interesting day of weather