Boyd is the host of Inside Sources, weekdays from 1-3 PM. Previously, Boyd Matheson was the opinion editor and head of strategic reach at the Deseret News. He is best known for his principle-based approach to solving issues. For over 25 years he has worked as a consultant, executive strategist and performance coach with global companies.
During his tenure as Symantec’s Director of Corporate Communication, Boyd led an unprecedented charge in transforming the company’s brand, culture, internal communication and leadership development. His political consulting work included speechwriting, crafting communication strategies and providing personal counsel to local and national elected officials. As Chief of Staff for US Senator Mike Lee, he drove a media, communication and policy strategy to build a movement around upward mobility and opportunity for all Americans. His tenure at Sutherland Institute elevated the conservative think tank as the resource for insight, dialogue and solutions that promote a free market economy, civil society and community-driven solutions.
To contact Boyd, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- SLCPD makes arrest connected to fatal stabbing case