Dan Bammes grew up in Provo and graduated from Brigham Young University. He began his radio career in 1974. He’s worked as a reporter and anchor in commercial and public radio as well as in public relations. He’s also taught radio journalism at the University of Utah. Dan is descended from Utah’s 19th Century Pioneers, but he has family who’s lived all over the world, everywhere from the South Pole to Kyrgyzstan.
Dan came to KSL in 2016, where he’s most often heard on weekends.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings