Dan Bammes grew up in Provo and graduated from Brigham Young University. He began his radio career in 1974. He’s worked as a reporter and anchor in commercial and public radio as well as in public relations. He’s also taught radio journalism at the University of Utah. Dan is descended from Utah’s 19th Century Pioneers, but he has family who’s lived all over the world, everywhere from the South Pole to Kyrgyzstan.
Dan came to KSL in 2016.
Contact Dan at email@example.com.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- New Great Salt Lake commissioner says he hopes Utah avoids ‘Great Salt Lake fatigue’
- Rattlesnakes are appearing on Utah trails, around homes later than normal
- Hydrologist optimistic about Salt Lake County runoff picture as thunderstorm threat looms
- Video: Sugar House man notices sinkhole of “unknown depth” in front yard, at a…
- Utah historian uncovers artifacts from 1983 floods
- Pilot crashes small plane in southern Utah after buying it from Nevada, officials say
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows
- How To Plan a Business Retreat in Bear Lake This Spring
- U.S. Department of Labor is suing the Chinatown Supermarket in Salt Lake
- Plane makes emergency landing in West Jordan, no injuries reported