Dan Bammes grew up in Provo and graduated from Brigham Young University. He began his radio career in 1974. He’s worked as a reporter and anchor in commercial and public radio as well as in public relations. He’s also taught radio journalism at the University of Utah. Dan is descended from Utah’s 19th Century Pioneers, but he has family who’s lived all over the world, everywhere from the South Pole to Kyrgyzstan.
Dan came to KSL in 2016, where he’s most often heard on weekends.
- Utah's number of deaths from COVID-19 jumps to 8 (pageviews: 3800)
- Emergency responders urge tourists to stay home after rescue in Emery County (pageviews: 3191)
- Catch this week's supermoon, biggest and brightest of year (pageviews: 2806)
- President Nelson calls on Latter-day Saints for "solemn assembly" (pageviews: 2368)
- Utah officials report first COVID-19 diagnosis at long-term care facility (pageviews: 2349)
- Five additional coronavirus deaths reported in Utah (pageviews: 1989)
- Utah COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations increase over weekend (pageviews: 1581)
- Salt Lake City and County mayors call for statewide shutdown (pageviews: 1083)