INDEPTH: President Monson’s family life
All morning long, we’re remembering the life of President Thomas S. Monson of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
President Monson had three children, eight grandchildren, and twelve great-grandchildren. He often spoke of his beloved wife, Frances. KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards has an in-depth look at President Monson’s family life.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Police cancel Amber alert for 11-year-old girl
- AP sources: At least 40 people found dead in back of tractor trailer
- UDOT seeks public feedback on future of Bangerter Highway
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Lawmaker seeks to remove felony statute from Utah’s abortion trigger law
- Temporary stay issued for Utah’s trigger law
- The newest, weirdest summer treat is a ketchup-flavored popsicle
- State elections leaders dismiss state lawmakers claims of vote switching
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Jan. 6 panel calls surprise hearing to present new evidence