Celebrating a record-setting year of organ transplants in Utah
Jan 23, 2018, 12:32 PM
MURRAY — Organ transplant patients shared their stories together as they celebrated a record-setting year at Intermountain Medical Center.
KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards reports.
— Mary Richards (@kslmrichards) January 23, 2018
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Suspect arrested, one victim identified after shooting in Taylorsville
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Potential redesign of new Utah State Flag emphasizes Native American tribes
- Tom Brady announces retirement: ‘I’m retiring for good’
- Alpine schools investigating “suspicious” computer activity
- Missing radioactive capsule from Rio Tinto mine found on Australian road
- Cold weather causes late start for Logan City School District Wednesday