Governor’s teen suicide task force issues recommendations: “It is a start, it’s not the end”
After a month of meetings, the governor’s teen suicide task force announced some findings on Tuesday.
“I think this is a good start. It is just a start. It is not the end,” Utah Gov. Gary Herbert said at a press conference at the state Capitol.
KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards reports.
Today’s Top Stories
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort
- Ballpark Station reopens after closing due to fallen scaffolding
- Teen killed in Hurricane auto-pedestrian accident
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- 21-year-old man sentenced for multiple sex crimes
- BYU engineering students put ‘world’s smallest Book of Mormon’ on 4 inch disc