After a month of meetings, the governor’s teen suicide task force announced some findings on Tuesday.
“I think this is a good start. It is just a start. It is not the end,” Utah Gov. Gary Herbert said at a press conference at the state Capitol.
KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards reports.
Today’s Top Stories
- Verdict is in: Chauvin guilty of George Floyd’s death
- Opinion: A Former Coachman’s Waitress Says Farewell
- Dr. Angela Dunn to leave state health department for Salt Lake County
- More than 500k Utahns qualify for ‘zero-dollar,’ lower premium health care plans
- Utah health leaders predict increase in COVID-19 cases
- Utah State University football player faces 8 charges, including rape
- Do You Suffer From Intimacy Pain, Pressure, or Leaking? Here Are 7 Ways You Can Get Relief…
- Pandemic child abuse reports down, but Utah cases did not go away
- Face masks required in Utah national parks, but not in all gateway cities
- Dogecoin jumps 20% as crypto fans declare Doge Day