Governor’s teen suicide task force issues recommendations: “It is a start, it’s not the end”
After a month of meetings, the governor’s teen suicide task force announced some findings on Tuesday.
“I think this is a good start. It is just a start. It is not the end,” Utah Gov. Gary Herbert said at a press conference at the state Capitol.
KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards reports.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Man wanted for leaving a dead fish at ‘The Goonies’ house saved by Coast Guard…
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…