Idaho child hit by pickup truck dies
BOISE, Idaho (AP) – Authorities say a 3-year-old girl has died after she was hit by a pickup truck in Boise.
The Ada County Sheriff’s office says the truck had just pulled out of a driveway and was moving slowly down the street at around 5:15 p.m. Saturday when the girl started running alongside it.
The driver didn’t see the girl and the truck hit her.
The driver immediately stopped the truck and called 911. Paramedics took the child to a local hospital, where she was pronounced dead shortly after.
Sheriffs believe the incident was an accident.
Today’s Top Stories
- Breaking: 5-year-old child in critical condition after being hit by truck
- Deputies say evidence pointing to homicide likely in case of Dylan Rounds
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- New poll suggests marriage is dying
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Two men accused of stealing dying piglets from Utah farm face charges
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces