Idaho child hit by pickup truck dies
BOISE, Idaho (AP) – Authorities say a 3-year-old girl has died after she was hit by a pickup truck in Boise.
The Ada County Sheriff’s office says the truck had just pulled out of a driveway and was moving slowly down the street at around 5:15 p.m. Saturday when the girl started running alongside it.
The driver didn’t see the girl and the truck hit her.
The driver immediately stopped the truck and called 911. Paramedics took the child to a local hospital, where she was pronounced dead shortly after.
Sheriffs believe the incident was an accident.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Boy dies after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Brigham City Police locate missing teenager
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Utah delegation’s reaction to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- A 21-year-old man formally charged in fatal Ogden shooting
- West Valley police searching for suspect in apartment stabbing