BYU’s football stadium is going to look a bit different this fall
PROVO — We’re learning more today about the small facelift coming to Brigham Young University’s football stadium.
It’s not a big renovation, but fans should notice a difference.
The renderings for the renovations set for LaVell Edwards Stadium show newly connected walkways at the four corners of the structure. No additional seating is being added, but after the renovation, fans will be able to walk between the different seating areas of the arena without having to go all the way to the bottom level.
There will also be more restrooms added to the facility overall.
The changes are expected to wrap up before the football season kicks off. Some big games you can catch down in Provo this year: BYU versus Utah State, Hawai’i and Northern Illinois.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- Intermountain Healthcare and Zipline launch drone delivery service
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces