PROVO — We’re learning more today about the small facelift coming to Brigham Young University’s football stadium.
It’s not a big renovation, but fans should notice a difference.
The renderings for the renovations set for LaVell Edwards Stadium show newly connected walkways at the four corners of the structure. No additional seating is being added, but after the renovation, fans will be able to walk between the different seating areas of the arena without having to go all the way to the bottom level.
There will also be more restrooms added to the facility overall.
The changes are expected to wrap up before the football season kicks off. Some big games you can catch down in Provo this year: BYU versus Utah State, Hawai’i and Northern Illinois.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings