PROVO — We’re learning more today about the small facelift coming to Brigham Young University’s football stadium.
It’s not a big renovation, but fans should notice a difference.
The renderings for the renovations set for LaVell Edwards Stadium show newly connected walkways at the four corners of the structure. No additional seating is being added, but after the renovation, fans will be able to walk between the different seating areas of the arena without having to go all the way to the bottom level.
There will also be more restrooms added to the facility overall.
The changes are expected to wrap up before the football season kicks off. Some big games you can catch down in Provo this year: BYU versus Utah State, Hawai’i and Northern Illinois.
- Zombie raccoons in Provo? A warning from Provo PD... (pageviews: 20563)
- Friday: School delays and closures (pageviews: 14286)
- Long-time Jazz Bear speaks out for first time since firing (pageviews: 9400)
- 76,000 Utahns need gold star on driver's license (pageviews: 4255)
- Listen (pageviews: 3800)
- Snowmobile accident claims life of former Wasatch County rescuer (pageviews: 1871)
- Win $500 in Gas 3X a Day! (pageviews: 1481)
- Thousands of Gold Star IDs returned to DPS. Is yours one of them? (pageviews: 1355)
- Painted owl angers Utah wildlife officials (pageviews: 885)