BYU’s football stadium is going to look a bit different this fall
PROVO — We’re learning more today about the small facelift coming to Brigham Young University’s football stadium.
It’s not a big renovation, but fans should notice a difference.
The renderings for the renovations set for LaVell Edwards Stadium show newly connected walkways at the four corners of the structure. No additional seating is being added, but after the renovation, fans will be able to walk between the different seating areas of the arena without having to go all the way to the bottom level.
There will also be more restrooms added to the facility overall.
The changes are expected to wrap up before the football season kicks off. Some big games you can catch down in Provo this year: BYU versus Utah State, Hawai’i and Northern Illinois.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- US added a strong 517,000 jobs in January despite Fed hikes
- SLCPD arrest two people in connection to a Wednesday shooting
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips
- Bill would require buildings to post signs for events meant for adults
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Credit union will pay for larger dog adoptions this weekend