1 dead, 1 critically hurt after storage unit fire in Ogden
OGDEN, Utah — Firefighters say one man is dead and another is critically injured after a fire at a storage unit in Ogden.
According to Deputy Fire Chief Eric Bauman, most flames were out when Ogden firefighters arrived about 12:45 p.m. Saturday at the storage facility on Pennsylvania Avenue.
Police report that crews found one man dead inside and the other was hospitalized.
Their identities were not immediately made public.
Bauman says police and fire officials are investigating the cause of the fire.
Damage was estimated at about $20,000.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?
- Lawyer releases pages from Brian Laundrie’s notebook in which he admits to killing…
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Hill Air Force Base’s Air and Space show bringing STEM to kids
- Congress sends landmark gun violence compromise to Biden