KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The next time you think you’re having a stinky day, just be glad you’re not a wanted fugitive from Missouri suffering from bowel troubles.
Police no problem sniffing the man out — after he inadvertently gave away his hiding spot with a poorly-timed bout of loud flatulence.
If you’ve got a felony warrant for your arrest, the cops are looking for you and you pass gas so loud it gives up your hiding spot, you’re definitely having a 💩 day. #TuesdayThoughts 🚓 #ItHappened pic.twitter.com/BGJoPNKr3n
— Clay County Sheriff (@SheriffClayCo) July 9, 2019
The Clay County, Missouri, Sheriff’s Office had a gas with the arrest, crediting their neighboring Liberty Police Department for arresting the man on an outstanding warrant. The sheriff’s office said the wanted fugitive was facing accusations of possession of a controlled substance.
Deputies did not release the man’s identity or other details about exactly how he was concealed.
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick (pageviews: 188971)
- FACT CHECK: Can hand sanitizer catch fire in your car? (pageviews: 8159)
- FACT CHECK: Can hand sanitizer catch fire in your car? | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 7820)
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 6273)
- Utah to move into next phase of coronavirus plan, state leaders confirm | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 6100)
- Salt Lake County releases a schedule for re-opening parks and facilities (pageviews: 4355)
- Former Utah Jazz coach Jerry Sloan has died (pageviews: 4223)
- Utah may shift COVID-19 plan to focus on elderly, minority communities (pageviews: 3605)