SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Salt Lake City police say a 5-year-old boy died Saturday after he and his mother were struck by a car at an intersection.
Police said the woman was taken to a hospital for treatment of a leg injury.
Sgt. Brett Olsen said police were investigating whether the man driving the car was impaired.
No identities were released.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings