Salt Lake City police: Boy struck, killed at intersection
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Salt Lake City police say a 5-year-old boy died Saturday after he and his mother were struck by a car at an intersection.
Police said the woman was taken to a hospital for treatment of a leg injury.
Sgt. Brett Olsen said police were investigating whether the man driving the car was impaired.
No identities were released.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Boy killed while playing “the fainting game” will be laid to rest Wednesday
- Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child’s burial
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…
- Death of Gunnison prison inmate could be homicide