Be Ready Utah expo cancelled
SALT LAKE CITY — The Be Ready Utah Expo has been postponed until further notice.
The announcement was made early Thursday morning on Twitter saying, “Unfortunately, we are postponing the 2020 Be Ready Utah Expo until further notice,”
Unfortunately we are postponing the 2020 Be Ready Utah Expo until further notice. We will be posting a statement on our social media this morning.
— Be Ready Utah (@BeReadyUtah) March 12, 2020
The expo is part of Utah’s official emergency preparedness campaign managed by the Utah Department of Public Saftey’s Division of Emergency Management.
It was scheduled for March 13-14.
Today’s Top Stories
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Be on lookout for suspicious vehicle in Nephi
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- Home prices in Salt Lake City harbinger of a national trend?
- Time Out on the Field
- North Korea fires ballistic missile into waters off east coast of Korean peninsula