Pilot takes to the sky to share a message: Stay Home
The pilot wrote the message during a 24-minute flight on Monday after taking off from an airport in Wiener Neustadt, Austria, about 50 miles south of Vienna.
Austrian officials said there had been 1,843 reported cases of coronavirus in the country as of Thursday morning.
Lockdowns have been imposed all over the world in hopes of slowing the disease that has infected hundreds of thousands globally. Many countries have imposed flight restrictions as well.
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Breaking: 5-year-old child in critical condition after being hit by truck
- Deputies say evidence pointing to homicide likely in case of Dylan Rounds
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- New poll suggests marriage is dying
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Two men accused of stealing dying piglets from Utah farm face charges
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces