Pilot takes to the sky to share a message: Stay Home
The pilot wrote the message during a 24-minute flight on Monday after taking off from an airport in Wiener Neustadt, Austria, about 50 miles south of Vienna.
Austrian officials said there had been 1,843 reported cases of coronavirus in the country as of Thursday morning.
Lockdowns have been imposed all over the world in hopes of slowing the disease that has infected hundreds of thousands globally. Many countries have imposed flight restrictions as well.
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Wildlife officials, troopers, maneuver large herd of elk away from I-80
- Pedestrian hit and killed by UTA Frontrunner
- Large sinkhole shuts down portion of westbound 1500 North in Lehi
- Teachers at West High School walkout in of protest H.B. 215
- Suspects in custody, lockdown lifted after shots fired at Taylorsville High
- Investigation of fatal accident at Provo airport includes witness statements
- Get Ready for Fun at the 2023 Bear Lake Monster Winterfest
- Fatal crash on Mountain View Corridor causes significant delays
- ChatGPT: Plagiarism super-tool for students or AI brainstorming generator?
- Utah resolution proposing Friday designation for Halloween celebrations advances