SOUTH SALT LAKE — Early Sunday morning, police issued an Amber Alert for an abducted child whose birth mother was the suspect in the abduction.
The suspect 25-year old Courtney Crow was described as 5 feet, 6 inches tall, weighing 160 pounds. She has brown hair and was last seen wearing a white shirt and light jeans.
The child abduction victim is identified by police as Arilyn Crow. She is 4-years old and was wearing a pink shirt and a diaper. She has black hair and brown eyes. She is 3 feet 6 inches and weighs about 35 lbs.
The 25-year old Courtney Crow has been taken into custody by police and the 4-year-old is now safe. The issued Amber Alert is canceled now and police are no longer looking for the suspect and child.
Today’s Top Stories
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian…
- FBI: Human remains found during search for Brian Laundrie
- CDC says certain whole onions from Mexico are linked to Salmonella
- Facebook is planning to change its name, report says
- San Francisco shuts burger spot for not checking vaccination
- Concealed firearm permit applications drop after new Utah law takes effect
- White House details plans to vaccinate 28M children age 5-11
- FDA approves vaccine mixing, and authorizes booster doses of Moderna, J&J
- Lawmakers want audit of Utah election results, state leaders say no statewide fraud
- Are there solutions for the supply chain headaches?