Reporter forgets pants while on air, not realizing everyone could see his legs
(CNN) — Most of us have lost count of the days we’ve been in quarantine, working at home in pajamas and forgetting when we last went outdoors.
ABC News reporter Will Reeve might relate, except he seems to have forgotten something slightly more important: pants.
Reeve appeared Tuesday on “Good Morning America” for a segment about pharmacies using drones to deliver prescriptions to patients.
But at one point, Reeve, who acts as his own cameraman as he broadcasts from home, was positioned so it was quite clear he was dressed in a suit jacket — but no pants. Viewers quickly took to Twitter to call him out.
“I have ARRIVED,” Reeve tweeted back. “In the most hilariously mortifying way possible.”
In response to a tweet asking him to put on some pants, Reeve assured everyone he’d been wearing shorts.
The reporter also joked that he won’t be getting hired as a camera operator “any time soon.”
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- 12-year-old girl in critical condition after getting hit by parade car in Kaysville
- Manhunt underway for gunman after mass shooting at July 4th parade in Highland Park, Illinois
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- Silver alert activated in American Fork, missing possibly in Wendover
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- UPDATE: SLCPD arrest two in connection to Sunday night’s shooting