Motorcycle crash kills man near Huntsville Sunday morning
May 17, 2020, 3:06 PM | Updated: Jan 25, 2023, 11:57 am
(Photo: Utah Department of Public Safety via KSL.com)
HUNTSVILLE, Weber County — One man died Sunday morning after a motorcycle crash when he ran off the road near Huntsville.
The incident happened about 9:55 a.m., according to the Utah Department of Public Safety. A 77-year-old man was traveling north on his motorcycle on Trappers Loop Road when he ran off the right side of the road and onto a grassy hillside.
“The driver continued traveling through the grass for approximately 200 yards before crashing,” the department said.
A medical helicopter was dispatched; the man, however, died of his injuries at the scene. His name was not released Sunday.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found at 600N, I-15 Southbound
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Robbery at swap meet leaves one victim shaken up
- Clearfield power and traffic alert
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- Winter-like temperatures sticking around
- What you can do about snow mold in your lawn
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date