The Stillwater fire near Utah lake growing rapidly as multiple crews respond
SARATOGA SPRINGS — Aircraft and several engines are responding to the Stillwater fire that is burning west of Utah Lake and estimated to be 30 acres an growing.
The blaze was reported Saturday around 11:15 a.m.
The Stillwater fire is growing quickly as crews from numerous sources are working to put it out.
— Utah Fire Info (@UtahWildfire) June 13, 2020
According to fire officials, the wind in the area is causing the fire to move rapidly.
Today’s Top Stories
- Search for wanted fugitive in Tooele is unsuccessful
- Deputies say evidence pointing to likely homicide in case of Dylan Rounds
- Salt Lake County DA discusses Biden’s pardon of marijuana possession
- Odd smell coming from North Salt Lake goes unidentified
- 13 year old hospitalized after being run over in Bountiful
- UPDATE: SLCPD releases new information about Meadows Park shooting
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Pioneer Park Coalition announces plan to combat crime, homelessness
- FBI seeking information on whereabouts of serial bank robber
- Utah debates: Here’s how 3rd District candidates stand on the issues (Rep. John Curtis…