Three men indicted in the death of Ahmaud Arbery
(CNN) — The three men accused in the February 23 shooting death of Ahmaud Arbery were indicted Wednesday by a grand jury, a district attorney said.
Glynn County’s Grand Jury has indicted Travis McMichael, Greg McMichael and William R. Bryan on malice and felony murder charges in Arbery’s death, Cobb District Attorney Joyette M. Holmes said at a press conference.
Arbery, a Black man, was jogging outside Brunswick, Georgia, on February 23 when Gregory McMichael and his son Travis, chased him, authorities said.
This is a breaking news story. Please check back for updates.
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police: Gunman fired more than 70 rounds at July 4 parade, 7 dead
- Highland Drive open after closing for hours due to fatal crash involving Coke truck
- Early morning crash on I-15 kills motorcyclist
- Deuel Creek Fire continues to burn, officials hopeful for more containment
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Highland Park parade shooting suspect charged with 7 counts of murder, state’s attorney says
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs