Body of lost hiker, 76, found in Cache County
CACHE COUNTY, Utah- A body of a lost hiker was found Tuesday in Cache County. The male, described as a Utah Native American, 76-years-old, went missing on Sunday.
Search and rescue was notified Tuesday of his disappearance while hiking. His body was found in Logan Canyon between the Girl Scout Camp and ‘Old Ephraim’s Grave’.
No other details are being released at this time. Questions will be addressed at a news conference on Thursday morning.
This article will be updated when more information is available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Unopened 1987 Nintendo video game could sell for $10,000
- Salt Lake County says it has decreased water-use on its golf courses
- Student journalist scores big scoop in Trump-Ukraine story
- ‘Senseless crime’: The victims of July Fourth shootings