Man dies after rollover crash near Farmington Canyon
FARMINGTON, Utah — A 31-year-old man is dead after a rollover crash near Farmington Canyon around 5 p.m. Saturday, according to the Davis County Sheriff’s Office.
The man died after his side-by-side, which was carrying one other passenger, rolled about a half-mile from the canyon’s entrance. Search and Rescue were called because of the location of the crash, pronouncing the 31-year-old man dead on-scene.
1/2 | Farmington Canyon Accident
Today at approximately 5 pm, about .5 mile from the Farmington Canyon entrance, a side-by-side with two male passengers rolled. Due to the location, Search and Rescue was called out to assist.
— Davis County Sheriff’s Office (@DavisSheriffUT) September 13, 2020
The passenger, a 40-year-old man, was transported to the hospital. Officials report he is in stable condition.
Other details, such as the identity of the deceased man, have not yet been released.
This story is developing and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Air Force unveils newest stealth bomber aircraft
- Former Utah Sen. Jake Garn to be honored with art tribute on Saturday
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse