SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake City Police are on the scene of a car accident where a car collided with a person riding a scooter. The accident took place near 300 S and West Temple in Salt Lake City Thursday night.
At approximately 6:24 PM a 30-year-old male on an electric scooter was southbound on West Temple. The rider then failed to stop at a red light and went through it for an unknown reason.
The scooter then collided with a car at the intersection. The driver of the SUV stopped immediately and has been compliant according to SLCPD.
The rider of the scooter has been transported to a nearby hospital.
SLCPD does not have any further details at this time. It is also undisclosed if this was a “Bird” or moped accident.
This article will be updated when more information becomes available.
- Utah lifts gathering restrictions on private property, switches back to “transmission index” – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 14286)
- Utah lifts gathering restrictions on private property, switches back to "transmission index" (pageviews: 8983)
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 4442)
- Ogden Police Department confirms shots fired Wednesday night – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1099)
- US agency ascertains Biden as winner, lets transiton begin (pageviews: 903)
- Developers roll out new COVID-19 test that also detects influenza and RSV (pageviews: 807)
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC (pageviews: 804)
- The mystery of the Utah monolith found in the desert – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 762)