SEATTLE (AP) — The uncertainty of the 2020 college football season was on full display in the Pac-12 this week. Instead of Washington facing Washington State and Utah taking on Arizona State, it will be the Huskies and Utes meeting on Saturday in Seattle.
The teams quickly arranged the game to avoid more cancellations due to COVID-19 issues.
Washington is 2-0 and coming off a win over Arizona.
Utah had its first two games canceled and has only played once, a loss to USC.
South Carolina transfer Jake Bentley will start at quarterback for Utah after Cameron Rising suffered a season-ending shoulder injury in the opener.
- Delta places Romney hecklers on no-fly list (pageviews: 5873)
- What to watch as House moves to impeach Trump for 2nd time (pageviews: 1614)
- Contests (pageviews: 1592)
- Enter to win a pair of Apple Airpods! - KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1325)
- Gov. Cox declares state of emergency ahead of expected protests over the weekend (pageviews: 1287)
- VIDEO: Sen. Romney confronted by an angry passenger at the airport (pageviews: 905)
- Hey, Utahns over 70: Here's everything to know about getting your COVID-19 vaccine (pageviews: 808)
- McConnell rejects emergency session for trial (pageviews: 804)