An unplanned Pac-12 matchup as Utah travels to Washington
SEATTLE (AP) — The uncertainty of the 2020 college football season was on full display in the Pac-12 this week. Instead of Washington facing Washington State and Utah taking on Arizona State, it will be the Huskies and Utes meeting on Saturday in Seattle.
The teams quickly arranged the game to avoid more cancellations due to COVID-19 issues.
Washington is 2-0 and coming off a win over Arizona.
Utah had its first two games canceled and has only played once, a loss to USC.
South Carolina transfer Jake Bentley will start at quarterback for Utah after Cameron Rising suffered a season-ending shoulder injury in the opener.
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- The DWR to update management of black bears
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac dead at 79
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples