Universal Music buying Bob Dylan’s entire song catalog
Bob Dylan’s entire catalog of songs, which reaches back 60 years and is among the most prized next to that of the Beatles, is being acquired by Universal Music Publishing Group.
Tthe deal covers 600 song copyrights including “Blowin’ In The Wind,” “The Times They Are a-Changin’,” and “Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door,” “Tangled Up In Blue.”
Dylan has sold more than 125 million records globally. He was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 2016, the first songwriter to receive such a distinction.
Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Today’s Top Stories
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Storms blast southern Utah, flash flooding possible
- Saturday crash killed father and 2-year-old son
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- SLCPD investigating reported sexual assault at frat house near University of Utah
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead