SALT LAKE CITY — Legendary Utah Jazz point guard John Stockton has appeared in a documentary trailer that was released Friday for a series called “COVID AND THE VACCINE: Truth, Lies and Misconceptions Revealed.”
The documentary film’s website says it addresses several questions. Those include the effectiveness of masks and whether Americans have heard all of the facts. The documentary also addresses what the filmmakers call the real risk of dying from COVID-19.
“This isn’t a virus cheating us of these opportunities, it’s the guys making decisions saying, no no we’re too scared, we’ve got to shut everything down,” John Stockton can be heard saying in the video.
“My kids and my grandkids hearing these things and accepting them as truth when I know by my significant amount of research that it isn’t and it’s very frustrating,” Stockton continues.
The website lists other people in the film as experts who say they are being censored, shut down, and canceled.
Included among those experts are a triple board-certified medical doctor, a pharmacist, and activists. Also included are a biologist researcher, an emergency medicine specialist, a senior research scientist, and many more as contributors to the documentary.
Today’s Top Stories
- Instagram user says she saw Petito and Laundrie in Wyoming restaurant
- First Presidency urge masks be worn at all times in temples
- Family of former BYU and NFL player wins lawsuit against blinds manufacturer
- Florida sheriff said man seen on trail camera is not Brian Laundrie
- Don’t second-guess Moab police in Gabby Petito case, says lawyer
- Body recovered, half-brother sought around Yellowstone lake
- 911 call that prompted interaction with Gabby Petito released
- A cyclist in Roy is in critical condition after being run over multiple times
- Woman dead, man hurt after police chase and crash in Summit County
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints won’t provide vaccine exemptions