Why an LA Times reporter published a profile on Utah’s governor
SALT LAKE CITY– An LA Times reporter wrote an article asking the question: Does Utah’s Governor Spencer Cox have a place in the Republican Party?
The author of the article, Mark Z. Barabak, joined Boyd Matheson to discuss why the California paper did a profile on the governor of Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Deadline for REAL ID-compliant license, ID card, extended to 2025
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport
- Letters from surviving roommates read at church memorial service for slain University of…
- 2 dead after crash into parked box truck