Why an LA Times reporter published a profile on Utah’s governor
SALT LAKE CITY– An LA Times reporter wrote an article asking the question: Does Utah’s Governor Spencer Cox have a place in the Republican Party?
The author of the article, Mark Z. Barabak, joined Boyd Matheson to discuss why the California paper did a profile on the governor of Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Salt Lake City Police cancel Amber alert for 11-year-old girl
- State elections leaders dismiss state lawmakers claims of vote switching
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- UDOT seeks public feedback on future of Bangerter Highway
- Utah primary election: Acceptable ID to bring for in-person voting
- Lawmaker seeks to remove felony statute from Utah’s abortion trigger law
- Jan. 6 panel calls surprise hearing to present new evidence