Crash in Spanish Fork Canyon kills two
SPANISH FORK, Utah — A head-on collision on US-6 at milepost 182 up Spanish Fork Canyon Canyon Saturday night claimed two lives.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, a Mazda-3 passenger car with two individuals in it was traveling eastbound. For unknown reasons, it crossed into the westbound lane. Moments later, it hit a westbound Audi A5 passenger car head-on.
Both occupants of the Mazda were killed in the crash. The individuals in the Audi A5 were transported by air ambulance in with serious injuries. However, the injuries were not considered to be life-threatening.
All four victims were wearing seatbelts.
On Sunday, one person was killed in Washington County in a three-vehicle accident. The driver of a silver Nissan Rogue died when the vehicle rear-ended a semi-truck.
- Deadly crash on I-15 occurred Wednesday due to bad weather
- Fatal crash on Utah SR 40 near Strawberry Reservoir
Today’s Top Stories
- Boy dies after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Utah delegation’s reaction to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- New photo of Gabby Petito raises questions
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- House Speaker Wilson expresses disappointment in Biden’s State of the Union Address
- Ogden Police looking for driver that hit a crossing guard
- Rep. Stewart: Lessons to be learned from Chinese spy balloon