Southbound I-15 CLOSED at 400 S
SALT LAKE CITY — A commercial vehicle has rolled and closed all lanes of southbound traffic on I-15 at 300 S. Delays are stacking and have reached passed 600 N.
Tanker rollover has I-15 stopped for all SB lanes. pic.twitter.com/tMIXmBlVss
— KSL Traffic Center (@KSLTraffic) August 12, 2021
UDOT estimates clean up to last until 10:30 am.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Davis and Weber counties
- Coronavirus Prevention
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- BYU study sees no advantage for either party in mail-in voting
- What can the Layton dog bite teach us about free speech?
- Update: Evacuations LIFTED for Battle Creek 2 fire in Pleasant Grove
- So. Salt Lake Police identify victim in officer-involved shooting