Southbound I-15 CLOSED at 400 S
SALT LAKE CITY — A commercial vehicle has rolled and closed all lanes of southbound traffic on I-15 at 300 S. Delays are stacking and have reached passed 600 N.
Tanker rollover has I-15 stopped for all SB lanes. pic.twitter.com/tMIXmBlVss
— KSL Traffic Center (@KSLTraffic) August 12, 2021
UDOT estimates clean up to last until 10:30 am.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- Frigid temperatures delaying some school start times
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Man suspected of kidnapping and beating a woman in Oregon may be using dating apps to evade police
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Trump says he’s ‘more angry’ and ‘more committed’ to White…
- Schools, commute delayed by early morning lake effect snow
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead