This is not a drill! The Girl Scouts are debuting a new cookie
Whatever you’re doing right now, you have our permission to pause for this important news: The Girl Scouts are adding a new cookie to their lineup.
Debuting in 2022, the new cookie from the Girl Scouts, called the “Adventureful,” features a caramel creme filling and just a hint of sea salt.
Introducing Adventurefuls™! 🤩 An indulgent brownie-inspired cookie with caramel-flavored crème and a hint of sea salt. Visit https://t.co/ROQ9i04mzW to be the first to know when the adventure begins in your area! #GirlScoutsAdventures pic.twitter.com/o4AIeXgSkt
— Girl Scouts (@girlscouts) August 17, 2021
Brownies (the treat, not the Scout rank) inspired the new cookie, which looks thicker than a traditional Girl Scout cookie. A drizzle of chocolate along the top completes the look.
Scouts who sell the treats can also earn a new badge, the Cookie Business badge. The idea is to help girls learn entrepreneurial skills to build business acumen for the future.
The cookies won’t go on sale until 2022; cookie season runs January through April.
- Thinner Mints: Girl Scouts have millions of unsold cookies
- Girl Scout cookies take flight in Virginia drone deliveries
- Utah Girl Scouts now sell cookies online
- The next Girl Scout cookie flavor to grace your mouth: French toast
- This 5-year-old paid off the lunch balances for 123 students by selling cocoa and cookies
Today’s Top Stories
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- International airlines suspend some US flights over 5G uncertainty
- State intends to appeal vacated death sentence of Utah man
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- 1st death from Hurricane Ida; power out across New Orleans
- Power outage in Murray leaves 4,943 customers without power
- State officials: Utah ready to store, distribute COVID-19 vaccines
- Utah well-represented during international gymnastics competition
- Utah Naloxone and law enforcement reach milestone in preventing overdose deaths
- Seasonal shuttle service, camping availability announced at Zion