Midvale man in critical condition after motorcycle accident
Midvale, UTAH — An 43-year-old male motorcycle driver was rushed to the hospital and remains in critical condition after crashing.
It happened Saturday around 10:30 PM near 8000 S State Street according to police. Witnesses told police it happened when the man attempted to make a U-turn. The rider hit a six-inch median, lost control of the motorcycle, and slid across the three lanes of South State Street.
Police say he was not wearing a helmet and suffered head injuries on impact, he was rushed to Intermountain Health Center.
The identity of the victim has not been released.
This is a developing story, it will be updated when more information is released.
- One dead in Salt Lake County motorcycle crash
- SLC police arrest driver after fatal motorcycle crash
- Bountiful police officer injured in motorcycle crash
Today’s Top Stories
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Chinese President Xi Jinping tells troops to focus on ‘preparing for war’
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Senate passes bill to protect same-sex and interracial marriage in landmark vote
- Layton man taken into custody for allegedly recording women in restroom
- Demolition begins at the old Utah State Prison in Draper
- What to do after a fender bender in snowy weather?