Midvale man in critical condition after motorcycle accident
Midvale, UTAH — An 43-year-old male motorcycle driver was rushed to the hospital and remains in critical condition after crashing.
It happened Saturday around 10:30 PM near 8000 S State Street according to police. Witnesses told police it happened when the man attempted to make a U-turn. The rider hit a six-inch median, lost control of the motorcycle, and slid across the three lanes of South State Street.
Police say he was not wearing a helmet and suffered head injuries on impact, he was rushed to Intermountain Health Center.
The identity of the victim has not been released.
This is a developing story, it will be updated when more information is released.
- One dead in Salt Lake County motorcycle crash
- SLC police arrest driver after fatal motorcycle crash
- Bountiful police officer injured in motorcycle crash
Today’s Top Stories
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- UPDATE: SLCPD arrest two in connection to Sunday’s Ballpark neighborhood shooting
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map