Midvale man in critical condition after motorcycle accident
Midvale, UTAH — An 43-year-old male motorcycle driver was rushed to the hospital and remains in critical condition after crashing.
It happened Saturday around 10:30 PM near 8000 S State Street according to police. Witnesses told police it happened when the man attempted to make a U-turn. The rider hit a six-inch median, lost control of the motorcycle, and slid across the three lanes of South State Street.
Police say he was not wearing a helmet and suffered head injuries on impact, he was rushed to Intermountain Health Center.
The identity of the victim has not been released.
This is a developing story, it will be updated when more information is released.
- One dead in Salt Lake County motorcycle crash
- SLC police arrest driver after fatal motorcycle crash
- Bountiful police officer injured in motorcycle crash
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Engineer who refused to approve Challenger launch dies in Ogden
- More protests today after release of video depicting the deadly police beating of Tyre Nichols
- UTA board looks at FrontRunner expansion in Utah County