Midvale man in critical condition after motorcycle accident
Midvale, UTAH — An 43-year-old male motorcycle driver was rushed to the hospital and remains in critical condition after crashing.
It happened Saturday around 10:30 PM near 8000 S State Street according to police. Witnesses told police it happened when the man attempted to make a U-turn. The rider hit a six-inch median, lost control of the motorcycle, and slid across the three lanes of South State Street.
Police say he was not wearing a helmet and suffered head injuries on impact, he was rushed to Intermountain Health Center.
The identity of the victim has not been released.
This is a developing story, it will be updated when more information is released.
- One dead in Salt Lake County motorcycle crash
- SLC police arrest driver after fatal motorcycle crash
- Bountiful police officer injured in motorcycle crash
Today’s Top Stories
- Police now have persons of interest in Moab double murder case
- UDOH is changing prioritization process for COVID-19 symptom treatments
- UPDATE: Wrong way car crash on Bangerter Highway results in death of 19-year-old
- UPDATED: Utah House overturns Salt Lake, Summit county mask mandates
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- FBI says Brian Laundrie took responsibility for Gabby Petito’s murder
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Moab Police get digital evidence possibly connected to double murder
- BREAKING: Gun in shooting outside Hunter High purchased in Utah in 2013
- U of U scientists test gel contraceptive for men, hope to ease burden of birth control for women