Auto-pedestrian collision in Salt Lake City sends one to the hospital
SALT LAKE CITY — A 50-year-old female is in critical condition after an auto-pedestrian collision Saturday morning.
According to Lt. Andrew Cluff, of the Salt Lake City Police Department, the accident happened at 10:53 a.m. It occurred at the intersection of 800 South and 300 West.
A black truck hit the female as she was in the road. Once first responders arrived on scene, the victim was transported to the hospital.
“We consider it to be an accident,” Lt. Cluff said. “Nothing criminal is being investigated right now.”
The intersection was blocked off a block in each direction. And the accident is still under investigation.
- Fatal car crash closes I-15 Southbound in Murray for 1 hour during morning commute
- Car crash in West Valley early Friday kills one
Today’s Top Stories
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Potential redesign of new Utah State Flag emphasizes Native American tribes
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Monday morning’s cold temperatures nearly set new records
- Cold weather causes late start for Logan City School District Wednesday
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- 10 famous Utah ghost towns and where to find them
- Used car prices dropping but supply still low