SALT LAKE CITY — A 50-year-old female is in critical condition after an auto-pedestrian collision Saturday morning.
According to Lt. Andrew Cluff, of the Salt Lake City Police Department, the accident happened at 10:53 a.m. It occurred at the intersection of 800 South and 300 West.
A black truck hit the female as she was in the road. Once first responders arrived on scene, the victim was transported to the hospital.
“We consider it to be an accident,” Lt. Cluff said. “Nothing criminal is being investigated right now.”
The intersection was blocked off a block in each direction. And the accident is still under investigation.
Today’s Top Stories
- FBI: Dental records show that remains are Laundrie’s
- Skywest flights grounded by technical problems
- Salt Lake City IT employee arrested, accused of working with human trafficker
- What may be in that notebook belonging to Brian Laundrie?
- Canyons School District returns to remote-learning Fridays
- Cila, Amur Tiger resident of Utah’s Hogle Zoo has passed
- FBI: Human remains found during search for Brian Laundrie
- CDC says certain whole onions from Mexico are linked to Salmonella
- Idaho Supreme Court orders change of venue in Daybell case
- Thirsty Great Salt Lake just got a little help from its friends