CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Auto-pedestrian collision in Salt Lake City sends one to the hospital
Sep 25, 2021, 3:41 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 12:07 pm
SALT LAKE CITY — A 50-year-old female is in critical condition after an auto-pedestrian collision Saturday morning.
According to Lt. Andrew Cluff, of the Salt Lake City Police Department, the accident happened at 10:53 a.m. It occurred at the intersection of 800 South and 300 West.
A black truck hit the female as she was in the road. Once first responders arrived on scene, the victim was transported to the hospital.
“We consider it to be an accident,” Lt. Cluff said. “Nothing criminal is being investigated right now.”
The intersection was blocked off a block in each direction. And the accident is still under investigation.
- Fatal car crash closes I-15 Southbound in Murray for 1 hour during morning commute
- Car crash in West Valley early Friday kills one
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Woman barricades herself inside West Jordan home, then arrested
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows