25-year-old man killed in climbing accident
SALT LAKE CITY — The Unified Police Department confirmed that 25-year-old climber Mason Boos, from Salt Lake City, was killed in a climbing accident on Sunday.
The department reported that a rock broke while Boos was climbing in Little Cottonwood Canyon and the accident that ensued led to his death.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Breyer makes it official: He’s leaving the Supreme Court on Thursday at noon
- SLCPD shuts down area near 700 East following fight at yoga studio
- Remaining deer, elk permits can be purchased in July
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake