Vernal authorities investigating an auto-pedestrian incident
VERNAL, Utah — Authorities in Vernal are investigating a Saturday morning auto-pedestrian accident that claimed the life of a 66-year-old man.
According to authorities, the incident occurred at 8 a.m. The victim was struck in the crosswalk of 500 West Main Street.
Once first responders arrived on scene, the victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there were several witnesses to the accident. Additionally, the investigation is ongoing.
No other information was available.
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police: Gunman fired more than 70 rounds at July 4 parade, 7 dead
- Highland Drive open after closing for hours due to fatal crash involving Coke truck
- Early morning crash on I-15 kills motorcyclist
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- Deuel Creek Fire continues to burn, officials hopeful for more containment
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- Highland Park parade shooting suspect charged with 7 counts of murder, state’s attorney says