Vernal authorities investigating an auto-pedestrian incident
VERNAL, Utah — Authorities in Vernal are investigating a Saturday morning auto-pedestrian accident that claimed the life of a 66-year-old man.
According to authorities, the incident occurred at 8 a.m. The victim was struck in the crosswalk of 500 West Main Street.
Once first responders arrived on scene, the victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Authorities say there were several witnesses to the accident. Additionally, the investigation is ongoing.
No other information was available.
- 16-year-old killed in an auto-pedestrian collision in Layton
- Auto-pedestrian collision in Salt Lake City sends one to the hospital
Today’s Top Stories
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport