Utah Attorney General tests positive for COVID-19
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes has tested positive for COVID-19.
“Despite being fully vaccinated, Attorney General Sean Reyes was surprised to learn he has tested positive for COVID last week,” Reyes’ office said on Monday.
“He had been fighting a cold and had tested negative days earlier. He is following all the necessary steps to quarantine from his family and to keep the public safe.
“His family has all tested negative.”
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Engineer who refused to approve Challenger launch dies in Ogden
- “Major damage to home” after early morning explosion, fire in Lehi
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors