Utah Attorney General tests positive for COVID-19
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Attorney General Sean Reyes has tested positive for COVID-19.
“Despite being fully vaccinated, Attorney General Sean Reyes was surprised to learn he has tested positive for COVID last week,” Reyes’ office said on Monday.
“He had been fighting a cold and had tested negative days earlier. He is following all the necessary steps to quarantine from his family and to keep the public safe.
“His family has all tested negative.”
Today’s Top Stories
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Low water levels at Utah Lake cause restrictions for Daybreak
- UPDATE: Flood advisory for portions of Salt Lake Valley and Davis County
- Utah company, Lions Not Sheep ordered to cease “made in USA” claims
- UPDATE: Flooding, road closures, and power outages in SLC
- The mysterious companies behind Costco’s Kirkland Signature and Trader Joe’s O’s
- Local Boy Scouts to honor President Thomas S. Monson
- Top scientist admits ‘space telescope image’ was actually a slice of chorizo
- Maria Shriver wants us all to stop scrolling and to start talking
- Utah hoping to avoid President’s possible “trade war” with China