Woman injured in Murray auto-pedestrian accident
MURRAY, Utah — A woman in her 50s was injured Monday evening in an auto-pedestrian accident in the parking lot of Costco in Murray.
According to Murray police, first responders were notified of the accident at 5201 Intermountain Drive just after 5 p.m.
The woman suffered critical injuries and was transported to Intermountain Medical Center across the street. She is listed in stable condition.
No other information was available.
- Fatal crashes, auto-pedestrian accidents across Utah up from last year
- Vernal authorities investigating an auto-pedestrian incident
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Lisa Garner has support of Draper mayor to become next city judge
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Attempted kidnapping of a minor near a Taylorsville school