New report says Utah residents are among most eager for Super Bowl
Sound up to hear Dave and Dujanovic discuss Utahns and the Super Bowl
SALT LAKE CITY — Super Bowl LVI is less than a week away with a matchup between the Cincinnati Bengals and Los Angeles Rams.
According to midbets.com, a new report analyzed Google Search trends by state and discovered Utah residents are among the most eager for the big game.
According to the website, 62% of all fans plan to watch the big game at home. While 24% of fans will attend a party. Another 9% of fans say they plan to host a party, and 5% of fans will watch the game from either a restaurant or a bar.
The website also says that 12% of the individuals who plan to watch the game, are watching it only for the commercials.
Nearly 50% of fans say the Super Bowl should be on a Saturday. And 14% of fans will call in sick to work the next day. Furthermore, 40% of fans say the halftime show is too long. Interestingly enough, 25% of fans say the Super Bowl itself is too long.
According to the website, the most googled Super Bowl-related question in Utah is “Who has won the most Super Bowls?”
- Britain Covey on the art of the punt return, the healing power of horses and prepping for the NFL
- Washington’s NFL team unveils new name as Commanders
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- SLCPD makes arrest connected to fatal stabbing case
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon