New report says Utah residents are among most eager for Super Bowl
Sound up to hear Dave and Dujanovic discuss Utahns and the Super Bowl
SALT LAKE CITY — Super Bowl LVI is less than a week away with a matchup between the Cincinnati Bengals and Los Angeles Rams.
According to midbets.com, a new report analyzed Google Search trends by state and discovered Utah residents are among the most eager for the big game.
According to the website, 62% of all fans plan to watch the big game at home. While 24% of fans will attend a party. Another 9% of fans say they plan to host a party, and 5% of fans will watch the game from either a restaurant or a bar.
The website also says that 12% of the individuals who plan to watch the game, are watching it only for the commercials.
Nearly 50% of fans say the Super Bowl should be on a Saturday. And 14% of fans will call in sick to work the next day. Furthermore, 40% of fans say the halftime show is too long. Interestingly enough, 25% of fans say the Super Bowl itself is too long.
According to the website, the most googled Super Bowl-related question in Utah is “Who has won the most Super Bowls?”
- Britain Covey on the art of the punt return, the healing power of horses and prepping for the NFL
- Washington’s NFL team unveils new name as Commanders
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child’s burial
- Sacheen Littlefeather, Native American activist and actress, dead at 75