Salt Lake City police investigating the discovery of a body
SALT LAKE CITY — Detectives with the Salt Lake City Police Department are investigating the discovery of a female body Monday evening.
According to police, the body was found in the area of 1715 West and 200 South.
Police are in the early stages of their investigation. They say it’s too early to know for sure what kind of death it is.
More information will be provided when it becomes available.
We are investigating a suspicious death near 1715 W. 200 S.
Homicide detectives are on scene.
There is no apparent risk to our community.
A PIO is on scene. Media can stage on 200 S.
— Salt Lake City Police (@slcpd) February 15, 2022
- UPDATE: Salt Lake City police identify woman found dead at Quality Inn hotel
- Salt Lake City police make an arrest in a home invasion shooting
- Salt Lake City police say gun thefts up 24%
Today’s Top Stories
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation
- In narrow vote, Salt Lake County Council votes no on proposed gondola
- Biden to tour Ian damage in Florida with DeSantis feud on hold for now
- Three schools in Tooele went into lockdown Tuesday afternoon