Salt Lake City police investigating the discovery of a body
SALT LAKE CITY — Detectives with the Salt Lake City Police Department are investigating the discovery of a female body Monday evening.
According to police, the body was found in the area of 1715 West and 200 South.
Police are in the early stages of their investigation. They say it’s too early to know for sure what kind of death it is.
More information will be provided when it becomes available.
We are investigating a suspicious death near 1715 W. 200 S.
Homicide detectives are on scene.
There is no apparent risk to our community.
A PIO is on scene. Media can stage on 200 S.
— Salt Lake City Police (@slcpd) February 15, 2022
- UPDATE: Salt Lake City police identify woman found dead at Quality Inn hotel
- Salt Lake City police make an arrest in a home invasion shooting
- Salt Lake City police say gun thefts up 24%
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk stopping traffic on Foothill Drive near I-80
- Suspects in custody, lockdown lifted after shots fired at Taylorsville High
- Pedestrian hit and killed by UTA Frontrunner
- Investigation of fatal accident at Provo airport includes witness statements
- Large sinkhole shuts down portion of westbound 1500 North in Lehi
- Teachers at West High School walkout in of protest H.B. 215
- Bystander finds dead body in Salt Lake foothills above Beck Street
- Cottonwood Connect offers a new way to get up Cottonwood Canyons
- UHP: Semi rollover in Juab County has claimed at least one life
- Spanish Fork teacher is year’s first Jazz “Most Valuable Educator”